Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Class scheduling

Today I got up at 6:40 to go running at 7, and no one showed up. :(

I found out later from Irene that she and Cody decided to run earlier - 6:45 - and had texted me (but my phone was off) so when I showed up at 6:55, they were long gone. Oh well...in the future there will hopefully be better organization of running times.

Today we scheduled classes...I am taking fifteen credit hours with my classes bing World History I, Philosophy of the Person I, Biblical Heritage I, and Introduction to Sociology, all of which are required for Religious Studies B (my major). English Composition I is also required, but thanks to Miss Vent's AP Brit Lit in 11th grade, I placed out of that, so in that slot I have College Algebra (blech!) which I would normally take next year. I wanted to move up Byzantine Music I (which is a sophomore course) but the class time conflicts with Philosophy of the Person, so I can't :(

Each of the above classes is three credits, which adds up to fifteen.

There is a soccer game going on now in the gym but between blogging and going to bed late last night (1:30, which, I hear, is early for HC), and getting up to go running this morning, AND taking an hour walk with Theo and Sophia this afternoon around Jamaica Pond (which was awesome), I'm pooped. I'm on the Oratorical Festival Conference Call right now with Manoli A. and Alicia, from National Oratorical 2010. We do conference calls with Small Compline on Tuesday nights as a way of staying connected. We're talking now and we will start praying shortly. There is also church tomorrow morning for the Nativity of the Theotokos. To accomodate our schedule, Orthros begins at 6:30, with Liturgy starting somewhere between 7:30 and 7:45. Good night, all! Blessed Feast day!

No comments:

Post a Comment