Sunday, December 12, 2010

Concert and hiccups

We had a concert today...the new students have been practicing all semester and today was our debut. We were so horrible that we had to get professionals to come sing with us. Overall, we were good, but the HCHC people were bad, but the professionals made up for it :) People said we were good  but that's because we had a ton of professionals singing with us...

Right before the concert, I got the hiccups. I wasn't able to go offstage to get water. I had the hiccups for almost 3/4 of the concert and tried to close my mouth when I felt one coming or do it during a loud piece of music. Once, though, I let out a hiccup at a rest (by accident), so it went something like this:

He rules the world with truth and grace! *loud hiccup* And makes the nations prove...

People around me started laughing, I was really embarrassed. Some of the audience heard it and some didn't. It was annoying...but hey, it's over now...

Now it's to bed and to use tomorrow and Tuesday to study for finals, the first of which is Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment