Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dinner

After Vespers I started a conversation with Leftheri in the chapel courtyard. Everyone else left while we were talking and Ellie was having a conversation with Stella and her friend who I don't know. When Stella and her friend left, Ellie joined our conversation. After a minute or two, crossing her arms and shivering, she asked if we could continue this conversation at dinner. Leftheri said, "Do you wanna come over for dinner?" I was like, "SURE!" So I ran down to give Deacon Gabriel the key for the computer lab, as I had worked until 5:00, and he worked at 6:00. I gave him the key and ran up to their apartment. We had left-overs from Leftheri's catering job - salmon, salad, papaya, honeydue. We also had bread and Ellie's mashed potatoes. It was a nice evening, we talked about many things, both theological, musical, and personal. I headed back to the dorm around 8:00.

Now to bed. Early morning (7:15 wake up), going to St. John the Baptist Church, where they do a full Orthros before Divine Liturgy. I'm excited.

Happy Sunday of the Forefathers and Feast of St. Spyridon!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment