Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home for Christmas; Snoopy's middle name

I'm home for Christmas, flew in yesterday. Short flight connection in Baltimore but there were enough people like me that they held the plane :)

Today I went with my mom to a Christmas party at her work. Chloe, a five year old who was visiting with her family, saw the snow-globe with Snoopy and Woodstock. She asked me if I knew the bird's name and I said I did but couldn't remember. She then asked what Snoopy's middle name was. Her mom, who was standing right there, said "I don't think Snoopy has a middle name, Chloe." I told Chloe she should make up a middle name for Snoopy. She said it was "Penna." When I finally remembered Woodstock's name, I told her and asked her if he had a middle name. She said it was "Bamanapants." She was so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment